Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below is a list of maintenance links. With the development of certain policies, it is recommended that the following be standardized:
- No Redirect Pages. If someone creates a new page which redirects from another page, it should be deleted and all links rewritten accordingly.
- Link to Wanted pages. Even if a page does not exist, put a link to it. Then it will show up in the Wanted List and we can write it later.
- Do not use subcategories with the colon (:). Instead make extensive use of the Category system.
- Make sure all links to category pages are written in such a way that Category:CategoryName is not displayed.
- No page should be orphaned. But if they are, make sure they are included somewhere in a category page.
- No page should dead-end. Surely there is a link you could make from any page to any other page.
- All pages should have a category of some sort. Only in rare cases can they not.
|Orphaned Pages||Dead-end Pages||Wanted Pages|
|Category List||Pages without Categories||Categories without Categories|
|Redirect Pages||Broken Redirects|